Hello and welcome! You see that group of people above? That’s me and my loves…my life. Everything I do is possible because of their love and support of my passion. First of all, thank you so very much for considering me to be your photographer. I feel honored you would consider me to capture YOUR world. YOUR life. I have been capturing memories professionally since 2011.
I am located about 25 minutes east of Tulsa in my small hometown of Chouteau, OK. I specialize in newborn portraiture and photograph little ones year-round in my home-based studio. I also offer sessions throughout baby’s first year as well as maternity sessions.
A few things about me:
- I am a wife to an incredibly supportive husband
- A mother to 2 precious girls Kodi-11 & Ava-9 (and a dog fittingly named Rowdy)
- I could drink caramel frappe’s on a daily basis
- I am an extremely patient person by nature and clients always comment on this!
- I love watching sports, sometimes more than my husband! (Specifically OKC Thunder and OU Sooners)
Feel free to browse around and let me know if you have any questions or would like to schedule a session. I would love to help you capture memories from your life that you will be able to cherish forever! Click here to contact me!
*Photo courtesy of Amber Snead Photography.